Sunday, February 10, 2008

With gratitude, I'm filled with joy knowing that our connecting lives follow an outline with heavenly help day to day. Thankful for dear attentive sisters who through love and devotion sought medical assistance for our mother who suffered a cerebral hemorage. I'm thankful for answered prayers in locating her in the Foothills Hospital ER just moments after arriving via ambulance from Lethbridge on Saturday, February 2, 2008. Thankful for medical professionals who dedicate their lives to meet the needs of mortals who suffer the obstacles of living on this earth with imperfect bodies. The pooled blood on the left side of mom's brain was drained on Monday, February 4th and continued to drain for the next couple of days. Her ability to communicate was restored to some degree and her condition improved to the point that she was discharged from the Foothills Hospital on Thursday, February 7th, 2008. Judy and I were grateful for hospital personnel who addressed concerns, answered questions and provided sweet service. Mom is staying in the Takahashi home and receiving loving attention from each of them. I know that whatever the future brings that our Heavenly Father can bless us with continued peace and joy as we seek to adjust to each challenge with His assistance. Although none of us are perfect, the miracle of the support, understanding, laughter and tears shared bind us together. I love each of you. Please know that I love you as you are! Your acceptance of me blesses my life daily.

God Bless You!
Sherry