The Alberta team (Dallin)celebrated a 55-13 victory vs. the Manitoba team. They play at 1 p.m. today.
Joel is working at the Stampede putting in looong hours with Brittney Jensen from Lethbridge.
Jeff returned from six days of camp at the Pioneer Lodge (near Sundre) and had a terrific time. We're glad to have our happy camper home.
Kevin, Joel & Dallin worked hard on the back doorstep/railing/spindles while Jeff was at camp and before Dallin went to Edmonton. July 2nd was a working day for us. Thanks Joel for cleaning the carpets and couches!
Thanks Auntie Kim for driving Dallin to Lister Hall last week!
Sunday we attended Brenda & Dave's ward for Rhys's baby blessing - nice! Dinner at Clarke's and playing with cousins was a good time. I'm waiting to hear from Julie and Macy. I hope their travelling is without too many unplanned adventures!
I'm lookin forward to Ryan and Emily's wedding next week!